Note Acceptor Machine is accoutered with a highly specific automated acceptor feature. It allows the client to feed the banknotes in all alignments and orientations. The machine does this work without compromising on the quality needed for the verifying or identifying process. After a successful transaction with approval of notes, a receipt is provided. Note Acceptor Machine is provided with denomination sorting, value counting, orientation sorting, version sorting, authentication, serial number capturing, note blacklisting, fitness sorting etc. It has a user-friendly man-machine interface as well as functional touch screen with function keys so as to ensure the simplicity of operation.
Key Points of Note Acceptor Machine:
- Offered with high brightness LED display so as to show the number of bank notes.
- Provided with extremely functional hopper, for the purpose of feeding the notes.
- Ensures high connectivity with its centred management of data, extended display etc.
- Simplicity of access & removal, simplicity in upgradation of software
- Remote monitoring system for high accuracy and high efficiency.
Note Acceptor Machine, Model: BV20 Details:
1) Model : BV20
2) Minimum temperature : 3 Degree c
3) Maximum temperature : 50 Degree c
4) Minimum humidity : 5%
5) Maximum humidity : 95% Non condensing
6) Supply Voltage : 12V +/- 10 %
7) Low Power Mode : 1.2 mA
8) Standby current : 150 mA
9) Validating current : 540 mA
10) Maximum Current Sink : 50mA per output
- 20 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
A/503, Shree Saidham CHS., Vaishali Nagar, S.P. Road, Dahisar(E) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301671